A lean cuisine diet is just what is perfect for you if you happen to be one of those people who are always up on your toes, ready to zoom out of the house as soon as the clock strikes 8am, to keep up with your regular 9-5 job, and hardly have time enough to figure out, much less prepare, highly complicated epicurean cuisine that will not only please your palate but will also allow you to lose the unwanted extra pounds you gain while pregnant with your last child.
A lean cuisine weight loss plan might just be the miracle you have been waiting for in a long while. It might just save you all the trouble while giving you a very convenient alternative to losing weight.
Here are a few simple steps :
- Check out your nearest grocery for a wide array of lean cuisine brands. Choose the ones that will go well with your taste and your budget constraints, too.
- This weight loss plan is for a whole 2 weeks so make sure you stash up just enough to avoid another trip to the grocers. They are frozen anyway and can sit in your freezer for two weeks without you worrying of spoilage or wastage.
- While on this diet, make sure you keep yourself hydrated by drinking at least 8 glasses of water each day.
- Here is a sample of a lean cuisine menu you might want to cop:
- Breakfast – one whole bran toast and 2 cups of green tea with honey
- Lunch – one large salad (drizzle it with lemon juice) and one lean cuisine meal (choose the one with at least 200 calorie value)
- Snack – an apple and one canola bar
- Dinner – One and a half cup of yogurt and 2 cups of green tea with honey
If in case you are successful, you will be 10 pounds lighter by the end of this course.